Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy and Pops

I guess this is going to be video week for the Kangs and I am so glad I got this on video. Benjamin has been doing this motion for Pops when I get him up from his nap this week. Pops actually makes a popping sound when he does it... B tries. This is often how I hear him calling for Happy, which he has yet to do for her in person but now I am proving he DOES do it!! Benjamin loves his Happy and Pops!!!

Untitled from Katie Kang on Vimeo.

4 comments:

Happy said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!!!

GranMarty said...

me 2!

Melissa said...

we all laughed so hard at this last night, and that little "happyhappyhappyhappy" has been in my head all day!

beck does the same little popping motion when we look at pop's picture. it's like pop's own little name sign language!

Anonymous said...

All that work to get the pops sign going has paid off.
Pops