Usually the questions are pretty easy. What scholarships do you offer? When is the application deadline? What do you mean SCAD doesn't have an application deadline? That must cause for chaos in the admission office.
Today I had a more interesting chat. After talking I scrolled down to the information in the pre-chat survey he filled out so that I could make a note of this interaction on his record, because, well, he deserved it. Only then did I discover his name was Billy Bob, and you can reach him at noneofyourbusiness@yahoo.com.
This was the chat:
Claire: Hi, Billy. How may I help you?
Billy: hello what type of drama/musical do yall have?
Claire: Are you asking about what kind of productions go on during the year? Or about the performing arts program?
Billy: yes
Claire: Performing Arts
Claire: Program information can be found at that link.
Claire: As far as the productions that take place, I'm sorry, but I can't tell you much.
{At this point I started typing that I had not been around for the full year yet, but would try to track down some more information if he would be willing to wait just a moment}
Billy: yes
Billy: try
Billy: TRY !
Claire: Why don't you contact someone from the department. At the link above, you can find contact information for the Dean and Chair.
Claire: If you click "View Bio" you can get their contact information.
Claire: They should be able to give you some better information.
Billy: :P NOO!!
Billy: try
Billy: TRY !
Claire: Why don't you contact someone from the department. At the link above, you can find contact information for the Dean and Chair.
Claire: If you click "View Bio" you can get their contact information.
Claire: They should be able to give you some better information.
Billy: :P NOO!!
Way to go, Billy. SCAD would be lucky to have you.
3 comments:
Hilarious. What is P NOO anyway? I think you handled Billy Bob just fine!!
That's hilarious! I bet it was David.
I never thought of that, Melissa.
I was just thinking that SCAD is lucky to have Claire.
Post a Comment