Saturday, December 31, 2011

Climbing Dome!

We* worked hard this morning to put the dome together!  I'm not sure which was more difficult - tightening a ba-jillion bolts or keeping the kids off of it until it was good and secure.  We were so thankful for the gorgeous day. We spent about five hours building the dome and playing on it.  The Brooks even came down to join us for about an hour.  It's certainly going to be a fun neighborhood attraction!

IMG_2672

IMG_2675

It didn't take her long to get the hang of it. Ha ha.

IMG_2677

Even Beck tried his hand at climbing with a little help from Daddy.

IMG_2678

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Happy & Pops!! What a wonderful Christmas present to both them and me.  You've given my furniture and cabinets another 10 years of life.

I'll post a video a bit later today.

*And by "we," I really mean Thomas. I helped a tiny bit.

3 comments:

Happy said...

And thank you for the pics! I can almost hear the squeals of delight!

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are just so fun. Vale looks like she is having a ball and that makes me smile.

Love,

Pops

Katie said...

Looks like fun! Glad you like it and got it put together!