I thought this would be a good venue to wish Katie a very happy birthday and share some of the pictures that show why we love her so much!



Katie, I will always be envious of your mad spoon-balancing skills, but it's other gifts that I most hope to be able to learn from you. I am so glad to have you as a sister. I can't believe my very own big seester is now a rockstar mom of TWO precious boys, just don't pull any of the tricks on them that you used to use on me. I don't know about William's temperament yet, but I think my pal Benjamin would probably be as traumatized as I was if you told him he was going blind because he couldn't see the colors in the bathtub bubbles. Thank you for gracing your whole family with another year of your thoughtful heart and happy spirit. I hope this next year is one full of joy and adventure. Let the birthday extravaganza continue!
3 comments:
Exactly! I love you, Katie.
Thank you Claire! I love you.
So sweet! I wish we were all together yesterday and today like we were last year. I'm looking forward to seeing you all (most of you!) this weekend.
M
Post a Comment