Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Furniture

What do you think about my new piece of furniture??





I got it from Ballard Backroom and it has some nicks and smudges but for more than 50% off I think it is a good buy. A lady who works there said Mr. Clean Magic Eraser works wonders in removing smudges from furniture. I will let you know if it works. Also we are planning on moving the mirror that is still behind it. I will post more pics when it is "styled"!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love it! What a great find. So happy for you! Let me know how the magic eraser works. I've been meaning to try them for years.

Claire said...

It's awesome! I like those two drawers inside the desk part. You have such a good eye for those things.

Pops said...

You have such a good eye for bargins!

GranMarty said...

I've "intended" to go to Ballard's Back Room for a long time. Maybe you can take me! Love this piece.