Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I knew I married into a bi-racial family,

but I had no idea my husband was half African-American.

This is by far the funniest comment I've had on my blog.  Thank you, Anonymous, whoever you may be. Thank you.

"Your biracial daughter is beautiful. My daughter has hair like your daughters and my husband is biracial like your husband (half african american) and in order to control my daughters hair I have to use this stuff I get from target called blue magic. Gorgeous photos." 

6 comments:

Happy said...

OK - I guess the secret is out.

Anonymous said...

Did we mention that's your real name is Leshawnthomas.

Pops

missusdavis said...

This made me laugh out loud, which caused my children, D'Alishqua and D'Elleenqua, to run over and see what the fuss was about. I won't tell if y'all won't. Kim

Anonymous said...

It seems that happy crossed a line I did not know about.

Dad

GranMarty said...

I think that fact is up for grabs, Anonymous Dad.

Godric of Finchale said...

LOL! If Thomas is biracial then I'm Kenyan.