Happily Crossing The Line

an unscripted, unedited account of our lives

Saturday, June 4, 2011

This makes Happy happy.

And no, she hasn't been drinking.

Posted by Melissa at 11:41 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest
Labels: The Line Has Been Crossed

4 comments:

Seung Hwan said...

Perfect reason our blog is named HAPPILY crossing the line. We love mom!!

June 5, 2011 at 6:26 AM
Pops said...

I am not processing her use of the the "B" word yet.

June 5, 2011 at 4:13 PM
GranMarty said...

No! You don't mean it! Really?

I thought Vale said that.

June 16, 2011 at 9:05 PM
HelloRachel said...

Wow, this is QUITE a development!!

June 23, 2011 at 11:18 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

What We're Talking About

Vale Beck Benjamin The Line Has Been Crossed deployment Home Birthdays Furniture Genetic Terrorists Holidays recipes

What We've Said

  • ►  2012 (9)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2011 (38)
    • ►  December (6)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (4)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ▼  June (5)
      • I knew I married into a bi-racial family,
      • From the Kitchen
      • Speaking of the B-word
      • We're Really Excited About September
      • This makes Happy happy.
    • ►  May (8)
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.