We had a great Thanksgiving although we missed being with all of you. Seung Hwan was off all week and Benjamin and I got spoiled. Tomorrow will be a hard day. We had the Boney's for the first part of the week - which was so fun... but we did not get any pictures, and Claire for the 2nd half. We had so much fun with Claire. We ate too much, visited Aunt Marty and Reid and Kim and family, went to the mall, decorated for Christmas, and played and played. Here are a couple of pictures...


Alice went to Claire almost as soon as she walked into the door.

This Santa sings like Alan Jackson... Benjamin was amazed.
And because I am so behind in blogging... here are a couple of pictures of the little monkey...

2 comments:
Tell me that last pic doesn't look like Happy!
We loved seeing you!
Did you notice that Sally had a monkey costume too?
Lord help me, as a side effect of keeping Alice quiet and interested in the wedding, I seem to have convinced her that Claire is a princess. (And David is a prince.) Explains a lot!
Post a Comment